Academic Staff *
Student * *
|$ 80||July 16, 2020|
July 16, 2020
|Poster Presentation||$ 80||$ 70||
July 16, 2020
* Includes research assistant, lecturer, lecturer and lecturer working as university staff.
* * Includes students who are not university personnel.
- Authors may submit more than one abstract, but they paid a single fee for two abstract.
- The paper can contain two or more authors, but they paid single fee.
- Authors submitting more than 2 papers are requested to pay [$ 50] for each extra paper.
- For papers to be included in the conference program, at least one of the authors should register for the conference.
- Participants from Turkey should pay the registration fee in Turkish Lira (TRY). International participants should pay in USD ($).
- The registration deadline for the SADAB-Batumi, is July 16, 2020.
- If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason, please refer to conference refund policy here.Conference fee include.
- The registration fee includes: Publication of the abstract and full texts, certificate of attendance, name card, program booklet, publication of the article in SADAB journal,
- Once the conference registration fee has been paid, the bank payment receipt should be sent to email@example.com
- Note: Participations pay registration fee, when you attend the conference.
- You can apply to the congress with oral presentation, virtual presentation and poster presentation. Please read the presentation guidelines for your presentation and/or participation this link.
|Branch and Code|
|Account Name||Maksut Abdiraim|
|Account No (USD)||1133-81060437-5007|
|IBAN NO (USD)||TR 6300 0100 1133 8106 0437 5007|
|Explanation||SADAB International Conference-Batumi-2020|